PAX Ministries is a Private Ministerial Association (PMA) which is a 508c(1)a faith-based organization which was founded by Angela Harders and AP Hurtarte in October 2021 to provide education, information, and inspiration for physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, relational, and educational health and wellbeing for people of all ages. We stand for faith and freedom in the world because God has made us free.
As a faith-based organization, all monies, gifts, and payments received by Angela Harders and AP Hurtarte on behalf of PAX Ministries will be considered tax deductible donations.
Members of PAX Ministries will receive many benefits based on the membership tier of their choice, including:
- Acknowledgements on Social Media
- Access to our Private Facebook Community
- Access to eBooks
- Access to Audio Books
- Access to Online Courses
- Access to monthly meetings
- Access to special discounts and other freebies
- Access to transcript services and educational counseling
- Access to educational freedom for your family free from state rules and regulations
- Access to natural supplements, remedies, and classes as part of our worship
- and more!
If you would like to become a member of PAX Ministries on order to receive a wide variety of benefits, please check out our Membership Page.
Please be sure to read our Membership Terms and Agreements.
To learn more about Private Ministerial Associations, please visit the PMA Power website and watch this video: