CASAS Day Program
Located in Silver Spring, Maryland, the Center for Autodidact Services and Support (CASAS) offers a high-quality in-person enrichment program for self-directed learners ages 5-17.
Our day program is Monday through Friday from 9 AM – 4 PM. (Before and After Care may be available upon request)
It costs only $80 for the whole day.
Children will have the benefit of:
- working individually or in a small groups with a trained teacher
- learning at his or her own pace and skill level
- pursuing his or her passions and interests
- discovering their natural gifts and talents in a safe space
- interacting with people of different ages, races, and backgrounds
- attending weekly trips in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia area
- serving in the local community
- spending lots of time in nature
- caring for their mental and physical health and wellbeing
- participating in enriching classes of their choice
- creating their own ideal learning environment
- and more!
We believe that all of life is learning, and often the best learning is not the kind we find in textbooks or worksheets. We encourage all children to grow their natural curiosity and cultivate a love of learning from everything and everyone that crosses their unique path.
If you are ready to join the CASAS family, please complete the CASAS Registration Form and submit a signed copy to Angela Harders via email at email@example.com.
Check out the CASAS Handbook for more detailed information.
If you have additional questions or would like more information about the CASAS Day Program, please fill out the contact form and Angela will be in touch with you soon. You may also call or text Angela at 347-620-2246.