One of the greatest things to come from COVID is the fact that, for the first time, people are starting to question the narrative. Parents, in particular, are starting to ask some very important questions:
- Is school the best learning environment for my child?
- Is school a safe place for my child?
- Are schools equipped to meet the needs of my individual, unique child?
- Do I want my child to be forced to wear a mask all day every day?
- What will be the psychological impact on my child from social distancing and masking?
- Why are we doing Common Core?
- Why are children only allowed ____ minutes for recess?
- Why do children only get to do art ____ times a year?
- What is the impact of Critical Race Theory (CRT) that is being thrust upon my child?
- How is peer pressure impacting my child?
- What are they really teaching my child?
- Is there a better way for my child to learn?
As a result, many parents are, for the first time, asking this very important question: Should we consider homeschooling?
And I believe the answer to that question is: YES!
I tell everyone I know that homeschooling – in particular, peaceful worldschooling – is the best-kept secret in education.
I decided to create a 30-minute Introduction to Homeschooling presentation to share with families that were in need of some guidance on what homeschooling is, how to get started, and what it can look like.
In that presentation, I share about:
- How to Get Started Homeschooling (in Maryland)
- The 6 Different Homeschooling Styles
- How to Connect through CASAS Day Program and our Peaceful Worldschoolers local group
- and more!
I also decided to start hosting a FREE Live Q&A on Thursday nights at 8:00 PM EST via this Zoom link.
If you have particular questions that you would like answered during the Q&A, feel free to fill out my Homeschool Question Form before the Live Q&A.
If you would like to set up a time for a private one-on-one educational consultation, please fill out this contact form, and I (Angela) will be in touch with you soon!